March 30, 2009

Friday Night Lights coming back on NBC


I love high school football. Therefore I love shows about high school football.

I don't watch much television, but there is once show that I watch faithfully and that is NBC's Friday Night Lights.

Well, good news for me because a source close to the studio has released that NBC has signed on for two more 13-episode seasons going through 2010-11.

"Friday Night Lights," a Texas football-and-family drama starring Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton, has struggled in the ratings but has been a critical bright spot for NBC, drawing consistently good reviews and Emmy and Peabody awards.

You might remember Kyle Chandler from Early Edition. Early Edition was about a guy who got the newspaper one day early. He would then try to stop the bad events that were going to happen. All the while with people thinking he was simply crazy. It was on the air from 1996-2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment