April 25, 2008

FishBear Logo Battle

If you want to show your true sports fandom, head on over to FishBear Sports where Joel Willits is having a battle of professional sports team logos. You, our wonderful readers, can decided once and for all, the greatest logo in all of pro sports.

I've decided to do a little experiment here at FishBear Sports. Professional sports teams logos are undeniably important. They give your team an image, something for fans to connect with and recognize. Often times, kids identify their favorite teams based upon their liking of the logo. That's why I've decided to see what logo fans like the most. I've included every NFL, NHL, MLB and NBA team in the tournament, including a few Pacific Northwest teams to balance out the numbers. I'm going with the variation of the logo I find most prominent on the team Web site, in case of argument.

The teams are broken up into 8 Regions. Every few days, I'll release half a region for voting. Feel free to vote for what logo you think is best. Please vote for the logo you like best, discounting the team's players, records and your feeling towards them. I really want to see what logo people like best.

So head on over there and make democracy work!

No comments:

Post a Comment