April 6, 2008

A real laugh

While my fellow blogketeers were bickering about such things as why no one watches hockey (cause it's boring if it's not live), which Hilton is hotter Paris or Nikki (I'm going with the Reno Hilton on this one) and who will be the next voted off American Idol (Whatever happened to William Hung?), I did something a little more productive.

Please notice the "little" part.

I went to the movies.

Yes, I was in the seats as Leatherheads was released in the Midwest. And I must say, it was a good movie. If you want to read a review, do it at this site, not here. I'm not much for writing reviews of movies. But I will say that watching Jim from The Office play football was quite entertaining. And this might not be the best sports movie of all time, but it was very good for a laugh. And I like movies that make me laugh.

So I recommend the movie. If you go to it, and you don't like it though, don't blame me. Instead, blame this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment