October 8, 2008

Mini helmet trouble

Since I collect a bunch of stuff that nobody ever really needs, I decided that I wanted an Eastern Washington University mini football helmet. You know, those cool little helmets that every person at Fox Sports Network has on their desks.

Only one problem. Despite my impressive Google ability, no such item exists. I found helmets for the Montana Grizzlies and even the Montana State Bobcats. (They still play football in Bozeman?) I guess they suit up a team anyway.

Probably wearing those mini helmets.

Heck, even the North Dakota State Bison get a mini helmet. And yes, that is a Louisiana Tech helmet in the picture above. Lame.

Anyway, sad day. I guess now I need to find some EWU stickers and paint my own helmet.

1 comment:

  1. Sport Town - Call Us! We have EWU HelmetsMarch 15, 2011 at 12:30 PM

    Hey there,

    I was just trying to find an image of the EWU Helmets so I could post ours online and found this page. Feel free to give us a call at our warehouse 509-397-2770 or Google our store in Spokane WA or Moscow Id. Store name: Sport Town.

    ReplyDelete