October 16, 2008

Ryan Plackemeier has a new home


Not just Shaun Alexander was signed by the Washington Redskins two days ago. That's right, Ryan Plackemeier (my favorite player in the NFL) was signed to a two year deal.

I've never rooted for the Redskins, and since I just became a Chargers fan I can't switch teams mid season, but I will secretly be hoping they do good. Not just cause I hate the Cowboys either.

And Justin Forsett is back with the Hawks. And as the faithful readers of Just South of North may know, the release of him and Plackemeier led to the demise of my Seahawks fan-dom. Yes, fan-dom is a word. Anyway, Forsett is back and the the Hawks will still stink. Go Chargers! (And Redskins now)

Seahawks, you broke my heart and I still am not healed. With time I may heal and you may once again become my favorite team, but for now here is how I feel.

1 comment:

  1. it looks like me and mr. knopik share the same disgust with the seahawks ditching alexander, though i still admit they are my favorite team. let them go 1-15, and ill still root for them!

    ReplyDelete