December 29, 2008

Yes Man!


This weekend I went to Jim Carrey's new movie, Yes Man. And I must say it was hilarious. But I have always been a fan of Carrey.

Without giving too much of the movie away: SPOILER ALERT. I do want to talk about on part. In the film Carrey's character and his girlfriend buy the next plane ticket on the next plane leaving. Well, it just so happens to be Lincoln, Nebraska.

For those of you who don't know, I spent the last year living in Lincoln. While there they go to the telephone museum. It was pretty funny because my apartment was just down the road from there. Lincoln wasn't a bad place to live. But coming from Washington, I soon found I ran out of things to experience.

Heck, Backpacker Magazine ranks Nebraska's best hike as a 3.3 mile trail along the Platte River. For an outdoors person like myself, a 3.3 mile trail is NOT an adventure.

Anyway, if you like humor, and you like Jim Carrey, go see this movie. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment