March 23, 2009

Student kicked off bus for breaking wind


In Lakeland, Florida a student was given a three day suspension from the school bus for using his gas to make other students laugh.

Apparently he let off some stink that made it hard to breath.

It's not against the rules to fart, but it is against the rules to cause a disturbance.

I find this interesting for a number of reasons.

First, what did this kid eat before hand to cause that smell? I want to know, so I can test it out at work.

"What is that smell? It's making my eyes water!"
"I don't know, but I think it's coming from Casey's cubicle."
"Why do you think that?"
"Because the plant outside his office is wilting and there is a strange green cloud in the air."

Second, I smell (total pun intended) a law suit in the making. You aren't allowed to discriminate against people due to sex, race, education, etc. But you can because of their smell? Dang. Maybe that's why I failed all those job interviews. I should have showered.

Third, he was making people laugh. So really, this kid was really just the class clown. Remember, Dumb and Dumber when Lloyd lights his fart on fire? Everyone laughed. Poor class clown. I bet Jack Black never got kicked off a bus. Actually, he probably did for a good ol' laugh from a "pull my finger" joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment