March 27, 2009

Why I will still be the Gonzaga hater today...

Gonzaga matches up today against UNC, as expected all of Spokane is behind their team. Everyone except for me. Why am I still drinking from the haterade? Because it's hard to kick old habits.

However, I will no longer say that Gonzaga is overrated, because they have certainly vindicated themselves as a Sweet Sixteen team and pretty much made me look like an idiot.

But...

(1) I can't stand it when a local Spokane radio show makes excuses for why Mark Few doesn't talk to the local media. It's alright for the Zags to snub Spokane? eh...

(2) I have UNC winning the entire NCAA tournament. Not sure how that happened, but it's either me or Gonzaga, and I'm going with my bracket.

(3) I'd rather have Gonzaga lose a close matchup with UNC than get "Duked" in the Elite Eight with whichever super-physical team they match up with. The finesse team in college basketball is now dead.

Say hello to the Big East.

(4) I'm grouchy. Ask anyone. I should be all green and live in a garbage can.

Zags play UNC, 7 p.m. today on CBS. Don't miss it. I need to find some TarHeels gear.

1 comment:

  1. If I were a Spokie I would beat you with my purple umbrella.

    ReplyDelete