April 10, 2009

Ideas for Friday


It's Friday and the weather on this side of the state isn't looking good. Looks like rain is on the way.
Now I'm always up for a hike, but hiking in mud just doesn't sound like fun today. So, here's a list of things I might do instead:

1. Make a fort out of my couch cushions, chairs and a sheet. These forts are amazing.

2. Cover my boss' desk in post-it notes after he leaves.

3. Paint the neighbors kitchen. Granted they're on vacation. And granted they didn't want it painted or even ask me to do it. But they gave me a spare key a few years back and won't they be surprised!

4. Go fishing. It is Good Friday and I need to eat fish. Maybe I'll catch one from those guys at Pike Place Market.

5. Ride a bus from Spokane to Seattle. Wait, that's what Brandon is doing.

6. Hide my own Easter Eggs around the yard. Then try to find them again.

7. Play NBA Jam.

8. Mail my Christmas cards. I just keep meaning to get around to that.

9. Campout in front of Qwest Field. Heck, with the long hair I have now, and I haven't shaved in a few weeks I look homeless anyway.

10. Swim across Lake Washington. I always carry my wetsuit in my car if the opportunity like that every arises.

No comments:

Post a Comment