Things didn't go exactly as planned for the New Orleans Hornets when they lost to the Denver Nuggets 121-63 in the playoffs two nights ago. As my friend Colin said...
"That's like spotting the other team one half of basketball."
If that were only the case. Luckily, we here at JustSON don't like to dwell on the past failures of other people (How many World Series have the Yankees won since 2001, yeah that's right, NONE). That's why I present you with "Things that were bigger blowouts than Nuggets 121, Hornets 63"
1. Titanic vs. Iceberg, 1912, Northern Atlantic.
It sunk only slightly quicker than the XFL.
2. The Dinosaurs vs. the Meteor, 65 million years ago, planet earth.
They had about as much chance as the Detroit Pistons did against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
3. The US vs. Iraq, 1991, the Persian Gulf.
Would Saddam Hussein be the Persian Gulf equivalent of Art Shell?
4. Gravity vs. Person who doesn't have a parachute, much too often, skydiving weddings.
Better hope the groom has life insurance.
5. Mini van parents who think they can afford a $500,000 house with a 25,000 a year income and banks that accept them vs. the reality of the US economy, just happened, everywhere.
Well at least now we can worry about the swine flu?