June 19, 2009

Epic Photo: Naked Hiker

No this isn't Casey, but I did find this on Huckleberries.

Sunday, the first day of summer, is getting increasingly crowded with events: Father’s Day, Ironman Coeur d’Alene, and Naked Hiking Day. Above, Andrew Williams poses without his shirt behind his backpack at a park near his home in Warren, Pa., Thursday. Williams plans to participate in Naked Hiking Day, on Sunday, an annual event celebrated on the first day of summer by a relatively few enthusiasts. (AP Photo/Keith Srakocic)

A couple of problems arise for me if I were to go hiking naked. First, sunburn. Don't want to get sun burnt in some areas. Secondly, bugs. Regardless of spray, I don't want to get bit in certain areas. I'm not sure I'm man enough to do this. So yeah, scratch naked hiking for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment