June 14, 2009

The Hangover, Part Deux

Sorry about the lack of posts in the last 24 hours, but I as a responsible adult was recovering what we call a "Hangover" which for me has the following symptoms.

- Usually I have scrapes and bruises that I cannot account for. And then there's the occasional male genitalia drawn on my arm in permanent marker. Hmm.

- Memories are rather blurred together and really for some reason last night involved a BBQ, somebody playing with matchbox cars in my buddies room, a goat, a fake owl, Journey, somebody admitting to pissing in the silverware drawer, and a AAA motel.

- Apparently I hijacked somebody's copy of a "Windows 3.1 for Dummies" at the bars.

- Text messages that usually state the following:

"Why the f are you talking about? Aliens and the New York Yankees?"
"No, it's impossible to touch your nose with your tongue"
"You put who in the trunk? Where are they now?"
"I'm the Juggernaut!"

So again, I apologize to everyone, you will have your full JustSON coverage tomorrow.

Now I just have to figure out what hell to do with this baby somebody left in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment