June 3, 2009

JustSON Product Review: Iron Gym Upper Body


The warm weather is here, and that means ladies and gents, time to show off those beach bodies!

What?!!?

You've been sitting inside all winter and spring harboring fat to stay warm?

Well, then you my friend need to get to doing something. Something like pull-ups.

Don't have a gym membership? No problem. Introducing the "As Seen On TV" Iron Gym Upper Body Workout Bar.

Now I came across one of these through my sister. She has one at her house and I figured that since I love pull-ups, I'd give it a try. And it is really great.

Pull-ups (or chin-ups) are perhaps the best workout for your upper body. They force you to lift your own body weight and are great for building strength and body mass. This is done through working a large number of muscles in your neck, shoulder, chest, arms and back all at the same time.

The Iron Gym Workout Bar gives everyone a pull-up bar. You simply put it together, and place it in a doorway that is 24 to 32 inches wide.

Then, perform you're workout as you see fit.

I found the bar to be very sturdy. There was no noticeable wear or tear on the edges of the door and the grips on the bar felt comfortable on my hands.

I also noticed that the Iron Gym Workout Bar allowed for me to place my hands at various positions to perform different variations of the exercise.

I liked the bar so much, now I'm going to get me one. Hello summer beach bod!

No comments:

Post a Comment