June 5, 2009

People I just simply refuse to talk to

Here are people that as soon as they start talking to me, I shut down as a functioning social human being.

(1) People that try to convince me that the Seattle Mariners on a good team and getting Ken Griffey Jr. was a solid roster move.

(2) When starting a conversation, they ask if you're a republican or democrat. And judging by the "Hang George W. Bush" t-shirt and dreadlocks, you'd better say democrat otherwise you'll be called a "baby killer."

(3) Anyone who calls me "bra" or "broseph" and is wearing two pink polo shirts with popped collars. He's also got a sun tan that was applied with a magic marker.

(4) Somebody who has a pro-life t-shirt on but is hurling bricks at doctors walking into an abortion clinic. Something tells me that doesn't exactly fit into the whole idea of "saving lives" when somebody has to be carted away in an ambulance.

(5) Yankee fans, who along with their New York jersey, they're also wearing a Cleveland Indians hat.

(6) People who want to save the planet but are handing out a pile of fliers that was made from an entire rainforest in Columbia.

(7) Any politician trying to shake my hand. They probably have swine flu or some STD they got from their mistress.

(8) Anyone dressed like a pilgrim trying to get me to turn away from Islam and worship the savior. That they automatically assume I'm Muslim is rather odd.

(9) Rush Limbaugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment