June 6, 2009

Sounders are green again

When the Seattle Sounders FC unveiled their uniforms before the season, they showed a bright rave green jersey for the home games. And a bright blue jersey (shown in the picture) for the away games.

Well, for the home games the team wears the green jersey and the blue shorts with green socks.

But, for every away game so far this season, the Sounders FC have worn their same green jersey, except with green shorts and blue socks.

I'm not sure why they abandoned the blue jersey.

Perhaps the green jersey was just so amazing that they decided to just always wear it.

I personally like the green jersey a lot more than the blue one. I love that green color. Hence why I bought the green alternate jersey of the Seahawks.

I'm still on a mission to find a Sounders FC jersey. The last few stores I have been in have been sold out. But I will find one.

I've got the game on right now and there are a TON of Sounders FC fans that made the trip down to California for the game. The stands are pretty empty, and it's great to see that the team has such a following that the fans travel so well.

The game is currently in the 13th minute. 0-0. Scarves up!

No comments:

Post a Comment