June 26, 2009

A wedding is all about the cake

First off, I'd like to say that Montana has Internet. Sure I had to climb to the top of a ridge and cover myself in aluminum foil. Thanks to this, I have been able to catch a slight signal.

Today I have to attend a wedding. And since I have yet to see the cake, I'll judge these peoples wedding cakes.


This is James Bond. This cake is epic.



This is a purple spaceship thingy. This cake is not epic.



If this cake doesn't scream classy, I don't know what will.


A cake that is a replica of the bride. Creepy!


I have a very strong feeling that this wedding will not be lasting.



This cake looks like something Brandon and I would bake. Please notice the KFC cup in the background.

1 comment:

  1. I actually have no recollection of why the KFC cup was in that picture, or even in the house, since we rarely eat there. the washcloth at the base of said cup however, was being used to wipe a plastic cake spreader we were trying to coax the cake out of the mold with.

    That thing still gives me nightmares. Glad it brightened your day at least.

    ReplyDelete