July 7, 2009

Sounders FC Gameday

Today the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup continues and the Seattle Sounders FC are still in the hunt.

I won't be at the game today, but I am currently sitting at my desk, in my jersey, and wearing my scarf.

At 7:00 PM the Kansas City Wizards play the Sounders FC at Starfire Sports Complex in Tukwila, WA.

Here are the rest of the Quarterfinal Games thanks to USOpenCup.com:

Wilmington Hammerheads (USL-2) at Rochester Rhinos (USL-1)
Marina Auto Stadium - Rochester, NY | 7 p.m.
B
roadcast: USLLive.com, 107.3 FM

Harrisburg City Islanders (USL-2) at D.C. United (MLS)
Maryland Soccerplex - Boyds, MD | 7:30 p.m.
DCU Broadcast: English & Spanish radio
HCI Broadcast: WMSS-FM radio


Houston Dynamo (MLS) at Charleston Battery (USL-1)
Blackbaud Stadium - Charleston, SC | 7:30 p.m.
Broadcast: USLLive.com


Scarves UP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment