August 4, 2009

Casey's team is a royal flaming mess

My better half on this blog, Casey Knopik, is a self-pronounced Colts fan. He's also a Royals fan.

Apparently he likes blue and white.

One thing I've never understood is how he can support such a lame franchise. Not only did they move from one of the loudest NFL stadiums to the quietest (thanks to some great engineering) and not only did they go from one of the best human beings on Earth as their coach to ... the venerable assistant coach who's sure to completely run the thing into the ground, but they also have Peyton Manning at quarterback.

I don't have an axe to grind with Manning, but even though he does have a Super Bowl ring - he's kind of a tard. Sure his commercials are funny, but he seems like a doofus. Can you imagine him trying to yuck it up with teammates int he locker room? I can't.

And lets not forgot the time he threw his entire offensive line under the bus during a post game interview.

I'd say more but I don't want Marvin Harrison to put a hit out on me, so I'll just leave it at this:

You heard it here first, the Indianapolis Colts will be a disaster this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment