Sorry about the lack of posting but I'm pretty sure you guys were too busy hanging out with the family and eating. If not, you were probably at IHOP devouring a turkey pancake (Don't ask how I know that). Anyways, here's how you can tell if you've eaten too much for Thanksgiving.
- Somebody says "hey! awesome Jabba the Hut costume!"
- The food you've eaten have gone to the UN to declare your stomach as it's own soveriegn state.
- Notre Dame and Kansas call you asking if you'd like to be their next head coach.
- This is you shopping during the after-Thanksgiving sales...
- Somebody says "Awwww you're having twins, how cute!" ... and you're a dude.
- You lost your Verizon Droid in your fat rolls.
- Your realized that you weren't sleeping on your pillow last night, that was your fourth chin.