November 28, 2009

Let's take a break to make fun of Alabama

Alabama survived Auburn 26-21 to totally ruin the chance that the BCS would fall apart (Auburn beats Alabama, Alabama beats Florida, WSU makes the BCS National Championship via default). However, it did lead to some interesting photos.




"I believe your camera has a smudge right about hmeeere...."

(Click on the title of this article for more photos)




"I hate you so much. SO MUCH. I want to punch you right now. Punch you. Happy Thanksgiving!"



What you can't see in this photo is his legs are actually supporting by a platform. This photo is totally staged. That's a little movie magic for you.



"Ah Ah Ah Ah Stayin Alive, Staying Alive, Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah"



"Hooray! I'm on TV! Hooray! I hope my hair looks good. Yippee! Hi mom and dad! Yay! I'm TV! Wee!"

(From ESPN.comhttp://www.espn.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment