November 9, 2009

Sammy Sosa and his incredible color-changing skin



Much was made about Sammy Sosa's apparently Michael Jackson-esque skin during a public appears. While he claims it was the result of some bad lighting and a skin rejuvenation process - zombie Sosa looks to be the most popular Halloween costume next year. However, what I think what is lost in all the finger pointing is just how hot Sammy Sosa's wife is. I mean holy cow! Kids, do steroids, get shamed out of the game and you can still get a smokin' hot wife like this...



If I were Sosa I wouldn't give a rats behind about getting into the hall of fame on the vote on some crusty, overweight baseball writer who goes home to his stack of Playboys as a form of companionship. Sammy Sosa, I salute you!

And you might want to do something about your skin...

1 comment:

  1. since Sammy's current condition seems to be a common side effect of this particular skin treatment, I wonder why people continue to have it done...

    ReplyDelete