December 26, 2009

The Ray Allen pants scandal

Former Seattle Supersonic Ray Allen hasn't had the best of time lately on the internet as someone apparently hacked his twitter account and said some "obscene" remarks. Now this photo is floating around on ESPN.com of the Boston Celtics at Disneyworld.



While it looks fine, upon closer inspection, you'll notice Ray Allen is wearing a weird choice of pants.


Now I'm no fashion bug, but I'm pretty sure those are the same kind of pants you see being worn by Wal-Mart people at 2 a.m. in the morning when they have to make a early morning run to the five-dollar DVD bin.

Are those mom pants? I know that President Obama caught a lot of crap for wearing mom pants earlier in the year - but it wasn't so much the design of the jeans but the fact that they were hiked up around his armpits. Ray Allen seems to take the same gameplan... yikes.

Although I shouldn't be so hard on Allen as I'm pretty sure that  Casey wears the same kind of pants on the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. So this was actually a useless article about Ray Allen's "mom pants"? I thought he had a boner or something

    ReplyDelete