January 10, 2010

Kwik-E-Mart gives me warm feelings inside



Spokane needs one of these. Right now. Next to my apartment. I demand it.

Eleven 7-11s in the United States and two in Canada have been converted into Kwik-E-Marts as part of the promotion. DCist has their very own Kwik-E-Mart in Bladensburg, MD.

Golam, Burbank's friendly counterman, was having a lot of fun shouting, "Welcome to Kwik-E-Mart!" as each customer walked in. The other employees were rushing to re-stock cartoonishly pink donuts while the 7-11 rep made frantic calls on his cell phone demanding more Buzz cola, "Send me everything you've got! It's ALL gone. Everything."

Other promo materials are Krusty-Os, Kwik-E-Mart styrofoam ice chests, Radioactive Man comic books, and Squishee cups (No Duff beer, unfortunately).

That's all I'd really need to be happy in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment