March 4, 2010

Beltre plays with reckless underwear habits

After making a small baker's dozen of Adrian Beltre jokes concerning his testicles last year, I'm going to have to BEG him to wear a cup this year when he suits up for the Red Sox. This isn't Seattle, some people in the AL East can occasionally hit the ball a time or two.

"They say I'm crazy not to wear the cup," Beltre said. "But I say, if the ball's going to hit me there [once] every 11 1/2 years, I'll take my chances.'' [...]

Seattle manager Don Wakamatsu insisted Beltre wear a cup when he came back from the injury. It didn't last long.

"I wore it for a couple of days so they think I'm wearing it,'' said Beltre. "After that, I stopped. At the end of the year, I was back to natural.''

But why on Earth would he go back to the hot corner without protection?

"That's a good question,'' Beltre said.


RIP Adrian Beltre's manhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment