Found this little nugget while surfing the internet today. Since I now live in the state of Montana, I want to make sure I don't violate any rules. Check out these dumb Montana laws...
- Prostitution is considered a “crime against the family”.
- One may not pretend to abuse an animal in the presence of a minor.
- It is illegal to have a sheep in the cab of your truck without a chaperone.
- It is a felony for a wife to open her husband’s mail.
- It is a misdemeanor to show movies that depict acts of felonious crime.
- In Montana, it is illegal for married women to go fishing alone on Sundays, and illegal for unmarried women to fish alone at all.
- It is illegal for a man and a woman to have sex in any other position other than missionary style.
- Seven or more indians are considered a raiding or war party and it is legal to shoot them.