February 17, 2012

LeBron James also said he would play college basketball

I just don't get why LeBron feels the need to humor us. By saying he could see himself playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers, he caused America to roll its eyes again. I wouldn't blame Cleveland fans if they never wanted to see you in their city limits again, so don't expect them to welcome you with open arms.

While I defend LeBron going to Miami, it was the best career move for him, I think its a little soon to be saying this when he's a YEAR into his deal with Miami. How do Heat fans feel right now?

CLEVELAND -- Could LeBron James see himself playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers again? He won't rule it out and said that if he decided to return someday he hopes the town's famously scorned fans would accept him back.

James qualified it all by saying he's happy playing for the championship-contending Miami Heat. But making his third return to Cleveland since his high-profile free-agency departure, hard feelings seem to be thawing from James' perspective.

"I think it would be great, it would be fun to play in front of these fans again," James said after the Heat's practice Thursday at Quicken Loans Arena.

"I had a lot of fun times here. You can't predict the future. Hopefully you continue to stay healthy. I'm here as a Miami player and I'm happy where I am now but I don't rule that out in any sense. If I decide to come back, hopefully the fans will accept me."


I think that after "The Decision" Lebron should just stop with the public comments for the next four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment