November 28, 2012

New Eugene Emeralds logo

I love minor league baseball teams for three reasons:

1. As a Seattle Mariners fan I've been watching a minor league team in a major league ball park for the last 10 years so going to a Tacoma Rainiers game or an Everett AquaSox game actually provided better entertainment.

2. The atmosphere is fun, the tickets and food cheap and the fans are into the game. They are great entertainment.

3. Minor league teams have the coolest names and the coolest logos.

Take the Eugene Emeralds for example. They rebranded and wanted to keep the "Emeralds" nickname but wanted a whole new look for the team. And what could be better than a logo featuring a big foot? Nothing! I'm thinking I have to get me one of these shirts!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget the Emeralds play the Spokane Indians on a regular basis. So do the Aqua Sox. Spokane outdraws Eugene and Everett easily... best fans in minor league baseball.

    ReplyDelete