(Catch up on all the Parks and Rec seasons here)
Here are some of my favorite Ron Swanson quotes:
- “I have been developing the Swanson Pyramid of Greatness for years. It’s a perfectly calibrated recipe for maximum personal achievement. Categories include: Capitalism, God’s way of determining who is smart, and who is poor. Crying, acceptable at funerals and the Grand Canyon. Rage. Poise. Property rights. Fish, for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is practically a vegetable.”
- “I am submitting this menu from a Pawnee institution, J.J.’s Diner. Home of the world’s best breakfast dish: The Four Horsemeals of the Eggporkalypse.”
- “You may have thought you heard me say I wanted a lot of bacon and eggs, but what I said was: Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.”
- "I got my first job when I was nine. Working at the sheet metal factory. In two weeks I was running the floor. Child labor laws are ruining this county!"
- "I have cried twice in my life. Once when I was seven and I was hit by a school bus. And then again when I heard that Li’l Sebastian had passed."
Or, if you just want a good time, visit DrunkRonSwanson.com. Warning you might start dancing!