March 20, 2008

God, I love March Madness

I'm headed to Yakima very soon to go watch the Spokane Shock play an exhibition game against the Tri-City Fever at the SunDome. While I'd love just to sit and watch NCAA games all day, people are buying me wine down in Yakima. I can't turn that down.

However, check out Fish Bear Sports running diary. That Joel Willits is a funny bastard.

And I'll try to drop in on his comment board and insult his mother every I get wireless on my laptop.

Which in Yakima, could be very iffy.

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya...it's a shame we can't just sit down and watch the games all day long. It should seriously just be a national holiday, I mean, you know wherever people are in the country, you're checking scores and brackets every 5 minutes.

    Stupid school....oh well. Go cougs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is lamer than a facebook news feed reading "Mike Vander Veer has been fired from another job"

    ZINNNNNNG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your mom is lamer than josh brown.

    ew, i went a touch too far on that one didn't i?

    while im at it, come check out 'just north of south,' my retort to brandon hansens biased, uncompromising sports news. i'm making a stand for fair and balanced news, while also simultaneously endorsing my wanna-be hippie agenda. the first article is about making basketballs out of hemp, and voting for ralph nader.

    ew. but true.

    ReplyDelete