March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

We here at Just South of North hope that you and your families had a great Easter. Here are some high points from mine.

Butterfinger Cream Eggs are amazing- Cadburry eggs don't even compare.

No matter how old I get, I will love waking up, to run to the living room, to see what the Easter Bunny left me. I love candy, and I'm pretty sure most people do too.

No matter how old I get, I still will never be sure what this holiday has to do with a giant bunny that brings candy.

And lastly, clean sheets are amazing.

Oh, and this video.

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping you had forgotton about this video. Apparently not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you hadn't forgotten this video haha! I was really hoping that the gang of bears there at the end would all bust into the thriller. oh well

    ReplyDelete