March 3, 2008

The San Francisco Treat

Founded in 1776 by the Spanish, San Francisco got the second biggest shock in it's history when I came to town last weekend. It's first "big shock" came when I visited the town two years ago. While a talented writer would come up with some clever blog about how great the place is, all I can really do is show you my pictures from the trip.


So this first photo wasn't taken in San Fran, but I wanted to show you all what it's like to fly in Washington State. You fly by mountains. Big ones. Have you ever heard of planes flying into mountains.

That is why I'm terrified of flying.


He's posing for the camera.

This was my breakfast one morning while on the trip. Still wondering why I have health problems at age 22, am chubbier than Matthew Perry in the late 90s, and have back fat?

Yep didn't think so.

I can't tell you how many times I made a "The Rock" quote while taking photos of the Alcatraz. Somebody said I sounded like Darth Vader, which really wasn't the effect I was going for.

Also if you're with three other girls, don't drop the "Losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and f*** the prom queen"

It probably won't go over so well.

Here's the view from the floor in my hotel. A pretty fantastic view if you ask me, and well above street level where the pan handler's brigade was waiting with arms wide open.

At least it wasn't the Travelocity Gnome...



Here are some scenic shots of the city.

What's a San Fran photo essay without a street car?

My friends are hippies.

1 comment:

  1. The last time I remember being in San Fran, there was a hobo pissing into a car's gas tank.
    Priceless

    ReplyDelete