May 15, 2008

Diet Time


So my beloved roommate, Anna, has put me on a diet, meaning that I should be losing an amazing amount of weight here pretty soon. It's a combination of salad, whole wheat and non-fried stuff that my stomach has never seen. I'll also be eating alien things like eggs and English muffing.

I've been on it two days and have already been suffering migraines and a strange feeling that my inards aren't collapsing on themselves. Usually a McDonalds burger will give me that fuzzy feeling. I'll keep everyone updated on my progress and weight. I ballooned up to 185 pounds (call it the freshman forty) through college and hopefully I can lose quite a bit of weight after this summer.

And fat people can rejoice, I wont be making any fat references during my diet.

1 comment:

  1. talk to me brandon. i'll set up an easy workout routine that will help you out.

    ReplyDelete