September 26, 2008

Kind of like the Colts postseason hopes...


Not to get too mean here since Casey is a Colts fan but they deflated the roof of the RCA Dome, the former home of the Indianapolis Colts in preparation for its implosion. Now I'm not one to really judge (yes I am), but the dome was built in 1984 and apparently it's already outdated.

Which means (since I was born in 1985) I'm about one year from implosion myself.

At 1-2, the Indianapolis Colts have shown they can't win in their new stadium, Lucas Oil Stadium, so perhaps they should just ask the city to reinflate the roof and move back into their old stadium.

Then Lucas Oil Stadium could host tractor pulls, swap meets, gun shows and whatever else people do in Indiana.

I mean there new stadium looks like a gymnasium at the local YMCA, not a cold, heartless NFL stadium with no distinct features whatsoever intended to strike fear in foes and fans alike. And it doesn't have a pirate ship. What the hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment