December 15, 2008

X-men Origins: Wolverine

I love superhero movies. I'll admit it.

Everything about them. From the most defiant villains, to the terrible sidekick, to the bad outfits, to the superpowers. Yep, I love 'em.

I watch them all the time too. I don't pay for many movies. But a superhero movie, I'm first in line. Often donning a cap and tights.

Well, it's that time of year again. Time for me to get giddy.

And no, not just for Christmas.

The trailer for X-men Origins: Wolverine was released. And man, does it ever look awesome. (if you're into superhero movies)

Hugh Jackman (fresh back from Australia) is back as Wolverine. The movie takes place before the first three X-men movies.

It looks great. But don't take my word for it, view it for yourself.



The cast looks pretty good too. View it here at IMDB.

Oh, and Gambit is in it! Sweet deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment