January 14, 2009

Virginity for sale


Just South of North likes to keep its posts clean, family friendly and about the outdoors or sports. But the truth of the matter is, this was just too crazy not to post.

Who I'm talking about of course is Natalie Dylan.

Come on, you all remember her. Natalie, 22, is the one who, for the past year, has been auctioning off her virginity online.

I know you've heard of her. She was all over the news. Heck, some of you maybe even bid. (But if you did, keep that too yourself cause you probably lost)

How do I know you lost? Well, her virginity auction has just hit over $3.7 million dollars.

She says she's going to use the money to college and get an education. I didn't have to go to college to find out what they call someone who gets paid to have sex. Yeah, you all were thinking it, I just said it.

3 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine what the guy who bid the highest looks like.. YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was me... but thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was Casey because he really likes that song by Britney Spears.....can't remember what it is though.

    ReplyDelete