February 27, 2009

Friday is funday

Welcome to Friday. This is the best day of the week.

When I was in school, I loved Friday because it meant the last day of school. Now that I have a desk job I love Friday because it's the last day of work.

Here are the top 10 reasons why Friday is the best day of the week:

10. T.G.I. Fridays has good food.

9. At 2:30 PM no more work.

8. Robinson Crusoe's watchful friend was called Friday.

7. There is a Good Friday. But no bad Friday.

6. The sun shines brighter on Fridays.

5. Remember TGIF on ABC. Step by step, Family Matters, Full House, Boy Meets World. Those were awesome.

4. Friday Night Lights on NBC is on.

3. It's Friday the 13th. It's not the curse of Tuesday the 13th.

2. Friday means two days of freedom. (Unless you don't work anyway, then everyday is freedom)

1. Seriously, it's Friday.

1 comment:

  1. the day better than Friday is Saturday, you don't have to wait until 2:30 pm to be free

    ReplyDelete