March 27, 2009

Cat people must be stopped: 80 cats found in single home

What causes people to collect cats like stamps? I mean at what point does a situation like this seem normal...

One New Jersey SPCA official said it was probably the worst case he's ever seen.

An estimated 80 cats and one dog were found Thursday living in a home in a million-dollar neighborhood in
Morris County.

SPCA spokesman Matthew Stanton said there was 2 feet of feces in one room of the home on
Farm Road in Chester Township. Investigators wore masks to help them breathe through the stench of urine, Stanton said.

What the hell? I mean wouldn't you be like:

"Honey, we've got way too many cats in here. I count 80 cats at least. That's a lot. I don't think it's normal to have 80 freakin' cats in the house. Oops, I think I just stepped on like three cats. I can't even get to the bathroom because there are so many cats in this house. I've had enough, I'm going to a Holiday Inn Express."

But hey, at least they didn't have a mouse problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment