April 30, 2009

KC Update


Just a little update before I go to bed.

With their 8-6 win today over the Toronto Blue Jays, the Kansas City Royals (my favorite team) took over sole possession of first place in the AL Central.

The Royals are currently 12-10 on the season and hold a 1/2 game lead over the White Sox and the Tigers.

Now I know that is nothing to get too excited about, but I've never had a baseball team to really root for before.

I'll also be starting a new weekly section about "Getting to know the Royals." This section will introduce you readers to the team as I begin to get to know them too.

Good night from us here at JustSON. See you bright and early tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Getting the know the Royals... before they're offered a free agent contract to play somewhere else. Oh Kansas City!

    ReplyDelete