April 29, 2009

Reasons why you're still single: tanning

You head off after work to the tanning salon. While there you not only fake and bake but you also use those stickers to keep a shape of your body pasty white as opposed to tanning all of it.

"Look," you say to your frat buddies, "I have a unicorn on my hip."

"Look," you say to your frat buddies, "I have a dolphin on my thigh."

"Look," you say to your frat buddies, "I have chipmunk on my butt."

Oh, and if you fake tan and you're a dude. Please turn in your man-card.

2 comments:

  1. Casey, you should really stop adding to the evidence that has already piled up as you are in the review portion of getting your man card returned to you. Watching Twilight, having curly hair and now this story about tanning, I've seen the playboy bunny silhouette on your calf....it's not looking good man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider your man card REVOKED!

    ReplyDelete