May 26, 2009

Baby buys a digger


Never let kids near electrical outlets. Or phones. Or washing machines. But especially never near computers.

Why? Cause they'll buy a bulldozer when you're sleeping. Kids are trouble.

A toddler in New Zealand bought a $12,300 earth mover after his mom went to take a nap.

She had been on the site TradeMe and made some bids on some play toys. When she woke up, she had bought a bulldozer.

Yeah yeah, she called explained what had happened and got the purchase reversed, but what if she hadn't? Well, then I bet the kid would have grown up to be a construction workers.

Seriously, how awesome would it be to show up at the sandbox in a real digger? Seriously.

"Look at my new Tonka digger Tommy!"
"Billy, that is great. Look at my Bob the Builder doll."
"Wow, what could be greater than these?"
"NOTHING!"

Beep, beep, beep.

"What's that noise Tommy?"
"Not my tummy. I don't know."
"HOLY BABY POOP! Is that Pipi in a real digger?!?!"
"Mom! I want one!"

No comments:

Post a Comment