June 25, 2009

Epic Photo: Pagans doing their thing

Saw this on Huckleberries.

Belarusian neo-pagans jump over a bonfire celebrating the summer solstice near the town of Orsha, 200 km (125 miles) northeast of Minsk, Belarus, late Tuesday. (AP Photo/Sergei Grits)

Really? I honestly thought this was from Evergreen State College, but apparently I was completely wrong. I remember a story I was told in high school by a basketball player attending a basketball camp at Evergreen.

"So I'm riding the bus and we near Evergreen and I look out into the woods and there's somebody dressed like a witch. An actual, spoon in cauldron kind of witch, and she looks at us as we're driving by and turns around to run into the woods. Weirdest thing I ever saw."

Yep, that's Evergreen for ya. The only place where you can major in Awesome-ology.

No comments:

Post a Comment