October 7, 2009

Photos from last night's epic baseball game

So Minnesota beat Detroit 5-6 in a one-game tiebreaker for the AL Central Division title and a crack at the seemingly invincible New York Yankees. Here are some pictures from that epic battle last night...

I don't mean to be gross here, but I'm pretty sure this is the exact same thing that groupies see at the end of the night.

What do you mean I'm not playing in the World Cup?

"RAWWWRRR!!! Haha scared you! That's what I do. Because I'm big. And scary."

"Man this Riverdance thing really sucks"

"Well now that everyone left, I'll just sprawl out here and take a nap. Times are tough and I just live in the MetroDome now. Has an excellent big screen television"

Many hefty bags were killed in the making of this dome.

"What a minute... you're not Brett Favre... DAMMIT!"

What wasn't caught after this photo was him curling up in a ball, sucking his thumb and refusing to leave the playing field until he was given his orange slices and Capri Sun.

"So I paid this guy 20 bucks to carry me around. Yeah, these unemployed people are all around the place just looking for jobs. They'll do anything."

"Oh Sh**! Hold on guys, I lost a contact. Crap! Nobody move. I lost a contact..."

"Ha! You think you can beat me in this handshake contest. Think again. Your about to give up. You're wincing! You're wincing! Give up? Awww, nooo? Okay we're still going..."

No comments:

Post a Comment