December 12, 2009

Droids are for geeks, I got an enV 3

So you may have seen the previous post that asked the question "should I buy a droid phone?" and to that I say "not if it talks as much a C-3PO"

HAHA... get it? Oh I kill myself.

Well instead of getting a droid, in the process of updating and resigning a new 2-year plan with Verizon, I got a new phone - the enV 3.

And it's acting a big weird. It's been doing the following...

1. It's been randomly playing the theme music to Dawson's Creek.

2. Pretty sure the damn thing ate a small cat the other day to recharge it's battery.

3. It told me it wanted to see naked camera phone photos of me.

4. I walked in on it smoking a bong.

5. It said something about SkyNet owning my a$$ in five years.

Should I be worried?

1 comment:

  1. The Dawson Creek theme is amazing! The whole soundtrack will be on my droid:) Not to one up ya or anything;)

    ReplyDelete