February 19, 2010

Fitness Tracker update

It's Friday and what better way to start a Friday then with a little fitness news. About 2 months ago I told you about how it was time for me to get back into shape. (Well, I was a shape, just round)

I called this my Fitness Tracker.

In this post I listed my measurements and before photo.

Here's how my measurements compare from back on December 2nd:

Weight: 196 lbs. now 187 lbs.

Biceps flexed: 14.5 inches now 15 inches

Biceps unflexed: 14 inches now 14.5 inches

Forearm unflexed: 11.5 inches now 11.75 inches

Chest (at nipple line): 38 inches now 39.5 inches

Waist (at belly button): 37.5 inches now 35.5 inches

Hamstring: 23.5 inches now 24.25 inches

Calf: 14.75 inches now 14.75 inches

Neck: 16 inches now 16 inches

And now for the photos:


BEFORE
AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

I'll update you again soon on how my progress is going. But I've so far completed my main goals. Loosing inches on my waist and getting stronger.

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. A fitness tracker will tell you the number of calories you must consume every day. When you input the food you eat in each meal, the fitness tracker will show you the number of calories left for you to consume for the rest of the day. Keeping a check on your diet will help you eat mindfully and enable you to portion control.
    Purchase high-quality fitness trackers and watch yourself get stronger, fitter, and leaner.

    ReplyDelete