February 12, 2010

Northwest Photographer of the Week: Ted Evans

We're really blessed to be able to highlight the photography of Ted Evans this week. Check out these images from Mt. Rainer.











The last one is of Ted Evans himself, obviously, he's got a bit of snow on himself. That happens when you hike up mountains. Here's what he sent us.

My name is Ted Evans and have lived in Seattle for 4 years and cant get enough of what the area has to offer. Adventure is awaiting behind every corner out here and I feel people dont take advantage enough! I have recently been laid off which has allowed to to get out and play and really make a push on photography. I bring my camera everywhere. I put a photo site together with my girlfriend, so please check out our pictures. Most were taken last week up at Rainier.

You can check out his photography site at http://www.birchhillstudio.com/.

Do you have a great outdoor photo? Want to see it hosted on Just South of North? Send your submissions to justsouthofnorth@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. All I can say is "WOW" - I checked out the website and from wedding photos to their adventure photos - everything is so amazing. You really have a natural talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the third photo totally real? If so, it's incredible! I didnt know snow did that. Meryl

    ReplyDelete