April 13, 2010

Cancellara, King of the Cobbles!

I told you more bicycle related posts, and I am delivering.

This weekend Fabian Cancellara won the 2010 Paris-Roubaix. And he even had to do it with a complete bike swap during the race.

There were a number of crashes during the race. (Including a number involving Team Garmin-Transitions who happen to have Tyler Farrar on it)

They are my new favorite bicycle team for two reasons: 1) A Washington native is on the team (tune in this week for that profile on him) and 2) They have the COOLEST uniforms. Seriously, blue and orange argyle. Does it get any cooler than that?

But back to Cancellara. It was an amazing win. Here are some of the crashes during the race. I can't understand the announcers, but then again I never could understand John Madden and he was in America.

The Cancellara bike swap happens at 3:07.



(This is from Just Northwest)

No comments:

Post a Comment