April 13, 2010

Spring means bicycles!

Wow. What a weekend. I apologize for no Outdoor Photo of the Week on Sunday.

Actually on Sunday I was out with Jeff at the Bonney Lake Bicycle Shop of Sumner as he was buying a new road bike in preparation of our ride down the Oregon coast for the People's Coast Classic for the Arthritis Foundation.

And he got a sweet Felt bike that I'm sure you'll be seeing in upcoming Northern Ranger videos.

After Jeff got his bike, we attended a bicycle maintenance class at the shop put on by Jim Stevenson.

Jim is the same guy who did the bike fitting that I wrote about last year.

Anyway, it's been busy. But I'm back. And for those of you who enjoy biking, look for more bicycle related posts.

Including a post about Tyler Farrar. Don't know the name? Well you should. He's world class bicyclist from Wenatchee, Washington. So tune back in!

No comments:

Post a Comment