April 29, 2010

Jessica Simpson doesn't like to brush her teeth

... everyday, that is. But she has one heck of a reason, which I'm sure to adopt and change slightly when I'm running late to work on some days and don't get the chance to brush my pearly whites.

"Because my teeth are so white and I don't like them to feel too slippery but I do use Listerine and I do floss everyday," she explains. "But I don't brush them every day."

"My lips just slide all over the place....I can't catch up with my mouth," she continues. "I need a little coating...."


Apparently she brushes them just three times a week. Which is fine right? I mean you all have no obligations right? That fills the quota for the week and it conserves water.

(Okay, no wonder Tony Romo broke up with her)

No comments:

Post a Comment