August 20, 2010

Biking over Snoqualmie Pass


Figured I'd give you guys an update on how my training for the People's Coast Classic has been going.

This week I rode up Snoqualmie Pass. It was 71 miles round trip and hot, hot, hot.

Now I'd never ridden on Interstate 90 before. And now that I can say I've rode over the pass, I don't think I'll ever do it again. Or if I do I'll bust out the mountain bike and head up the John Wayne Trail.

I didn't like the Interstate. Too loud. There was just a constant noise and cars flying by. Most were pretty good though and gave extra room on the side. Others weren't so good. Also there was construction going on the side on the way up, so I had to watch for cars and cross over the left.

But now I can say I did it. Sure hope I'm ready for the ride in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment