September 12, 2010
Future jobs for Paul Wulff
There's no excuse. Even when they were TERRIBLE Wulff's first year, they managed to blow out Portland State. Heck last year they beat an actual Div. I-A football team.This year they were embarrassed by Oklahoma State and challenged by Montana State. Wulff may not even make it to the end of the season. Luckily, here's a couple things he could do...
1. Bartender - He's use to making people stumble around on defense. Why would at a bar be any different?
2. Coach for the Oakland Raiders - After the Tom Cable hiring... I mean would this shock you at all?
3. Septic Tank man - He's use to playing with crap.
4. Spokesman for Pepcid AC - You think this poor guy has ate well the past three years? I think not. I think the post-game spread is bigger than the Cougars actual offensive line.
5. Jesse James PR Agent - Things couldn't go worse for either guy, right?